Audire Design is a unique one-stop shop for all things audio – Integrated Audio System Design, Architectural Acoustics, Audio Engineering, Audio Post-Production, Digital Audio Programming, and more.
The Principals, Rob Pemberton, Lou Clark and Joe Patten are considered true masters in their specific auditory disciplines, delivering consultation, design and integration expertise for commercial and broadcast applications that are based in real-world, hands-on experience.
It is through their keen ability to “speak the language of audio and acoustics,” whether with artist, engineer or architect, coupled with individual passion and experience that differentiates Audire as the true experts in all things audio. Simply put, “Audire puts the ‘A’ back in AV.”
Audire Design is the source for commercial and broadcast audio system design, integration and operation; comprehensive architectural acoustics design, and communication-driven solutions that cross multiple technologies.
- Higher Education
- Transportation (Air/Rail)
- House of Worship
- Performance Venues
- Corporate meeting spaces
- Recording and production studios
- Mass notification systems
- Voice evacuation/concourse paging systems
- Critical listening spaces
Audire affiliations and certifications:
- InfoComm CTS, ASA, AES, SMPTE
- Manufacturers: Advanced Fiber Optic sponsored by Spectran Optics, AFMG Ease acoustic modeling, Ease Evac, AMX ACE-D, Ateis Audio EN54,Biamp Audia, Nexia, Tesia, Vocia, BSS SoundWeb Level 1 and 2, Nicevision, Notifier, Pelco, QSC Q-sys (on-going), Revolabs, Ruggedcom networks, Siemens OTN, PBX, Symetrix Symnet, Yamaha Commercial Audio
- Security: Aerial Facility Limited (BDA technology), Baltimore Light Rail, Boston MBTA, Denver RTD, First Energy security access, GE Security, LACMTA safety certification with track access, SEPTA (South Eastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority) Safety Certification, SFO (San Francisco Airport) security clearance